Do color-coordinated calendars and stunningly structured spreadsheets make you do a happy dance? Are you thrilled every time you cross an item off a to-do list? Do you want to use your skills to make a real difference in the world? Let us introduce you to your dream career: a full-time Project Manager at SCORR Marketing.
Join us in our Kearney or Omaha office, or remote from home, to not just support our clients with groundbreaking marketing, but also to help improve the health and well-being of people all over the world.
- Develop a working understanding of the client’s overall brand marketing plan, and/or marketing objectives to ensure alignment of project deliverables
- Manage the project timeline, budget, and resources to ensure timely completion of all deliverables as well as identify and manage scope change
- Develop and maintain project timelines, ensuring that all milestones are communicated and met by the team and the client
- Review all deliverables to ensure completion of assignments and incorporation of feedback
- Review project plan, percent complete projections, and other project artifacts with the account team
- Document, track, and manage all project issues and risks, escalating when required
- Manage project folder on the server, storing SOWs, estimates, and other project artifacts
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple fast-paced projects with cross-functional teams (both internal and external)
- Previous project management and project planning experience
- Ability to collaborate closely with others in a fast-paced team environment under tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or a similar area of study
- Experience in the drug development services/health care industry
- Prior agency experience
- Travel may be required
There recently have been individuals impersonating SCORR Marketing using domain names and email addresses that closely resemble our own. We have demanded that such activities cease, and we have contacted law enforcement. However, we also want to provide this notice so you can avoid such fraudulent contact.
As a reminder, you will only receive communication regarding jobs at SCORR Marketing from email addresses ending in scorrmarketing.com. Any emails coming from any other domain name are not being sent by SCORR Marketing, and they are not associated with the company. If you receive such an email, we ask that you contact us immediately.
All interviews will be conducted in person or through video conference invitations from official company emails. SCORR will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement. SCORR will also never ask for your personal financial or banking information or require any financial commitment as a part of our candidate search or application process.