Fast-paced, mission-focused health sciences marketing agency seeks a full-time Human Resources Manager to take the next step in their own career by cultivating an inspiring company culture through seamless onboarding, thoughtful inclusion, and engaging growth opportunities.
Us: SCORR Marketing is the leading marketing partner for health science companies all over the globe. With thriving teams based in Kearney and Omaha, NE, and remote members across the U.S. and the world, we create brands and marketing solutions that matter. Our work culture prioritizes diverse perspectives and individual drive alongside excellent communication and personal comradery.
You: You’re a consummate professional with perfectly polished people skills and a natural gift for leadership. You want to create, streamline, or transform the onboarding and training processes of your co-workers to support team building and encourage individual success. Coordinating company-wide events, scouting for promising talent, and celebrating the triumphs of your teammates is where you shine!
Working under the direction of the Sr. Director of Human Resources
- Foster and maintain relationships with hiring manager, team members, candidates, and new hires
- Assist and collaborate with hiring managers and recruiter on drafting and reviewing job postings from recruiter
- Conduct initial interview and ensure candidates’ qualifications align with role and are a SCORR culture fit
- Track and measure recruiting and retention KPI and time to hire
- Own the onboarding and training process of new team members
- Work alongside SCORR’s marketing team to determine recruitment calendar and SCORR initiatives for the promotion of open positions
- Coordinate team formation of goals, self-evaluation, and EOY processes
- HR software maintenance and simple IRA contributions
- Represent SCORR at career fairs
- Support team building and training needs for employees by coordinating internal and external training
- Assist in the development and execution of SCORR’s business plan and lead retention and engagement initiatives.
- Assist with planning and execution of special events such as organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, etc.
- Support of office duties, such as assisting with various financial reporting, answering the phone, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or related field
- At least 3-5 years’ prior experience
- Experience in handling confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Located in Kearney or Omaha, NE
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quality, and results-focused environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills