A fast-paced and mission-focused health science marketing agency seeks a full-time Director of Digital Strategy to elevate our clients’ strategic goals with thoughtful, creative planning, metrics-driven analysis, and proactive life cycle management.
Us: SCORR Marketing is the preferred marketing partner for health science companies around the globe. With thriving teams based in Kearney and Omaha, NE, and remote members throughout the U.S. and around the world, we create brands and marketing solutions that matter.
Our work culture prioritizes diverse perspectives and individual initiative alongside excellent communication and personal comradery. You can join our team in Nebraska or from your home office, wherever you may be. We’ve had a remote contingent since before it was “a thing,” so we’ve got you covered.
You: You design and deploy integrated digital strategies that blast worthwhile automation and metrics into the stratosphere. You’re comfortable at the cutting edge of B2B marketing, and you confidently take deep dives into high-level analysis and reporting. Reimagining digital processes is where you shine, and presenting hype-worthy marketing plans to clients sits in the sweetest spot in your wheelhouse. You’ve spent more than 7 years optimizing SEO, managing staff, and working with the most advanced automation in the industry. You’re not afraid to dig in and do the work that it takes to make things happen, and you believe in the transformative power of a WOW idea.
- Develop digital strategies for B2B companies that align with an integrated marketing plan through collaboration with the client service and service line teams
- Drive efforts to be on the forefront of digital approaches, including demand generation and life cycle management
- Support strategies involving (but not limited to) SEO/keywords, web, ABM, webinars/podcasts, virtual experience, etc.
- Oversee and develop inbound strategy, marketing automation, and CRM integration/management; develop additional offerings; and manage deliverables
- Oversee performance analytics reporting, provide analysis on clients’ performance relative to goals, recommend changes in direction as needed, and adjust budget allocation and resources as needed
- Identify gaps or opportunities for additional digital-related solutions, as well as build the offering (e.g., deliverable, pricing, training, etc.) internally
- Maintain a client-facing role, supporting and communicating across stakeholders, including global C-suite, through marketing managers
- Drive the building of new digital processes and manage resourcing between technical team members
- Manage and grow the digital team and digital offerings for SCORR
A successful Director of Digital Strategy at SCORR:
- Has experience in B2B digital marketing, supporting startups through enterprise organizations
- Is an overall digital specialist with an integrated marketing strategy background
- Is driven by opportunity to collaborate and grow global, innovative health science organizations
- Strives to be a continuous learner who can implement new techniques and technology
- Is proactive and has the motivation to build new solutions and deploy them to improve results
- Is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and provide technical support to team members
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital/multimedia, journalism/advertising/communications, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a similar field
- Prior management experience
- Vast experience with marketing automation platforms and CRMs
- Vast experience with Domo and other reporting tools
- Vast experience with SEO and paid search