Creative, mission-focused, fast-paced health sciences marketing agency seeks a full-time Account Manager to nurture client relationships and propel their marketing goals forward with resounding success.
Us: SCORR Marketing is the leading marketing partner for health science companies all over the globe. With thriving teams based in Kearney and Omaha, NE, and remote members across the U.S. and the world, we create brands and marketing solutions that matter to the health sciences space.
Our work culture prioritizes diverse perspectives and individual drive alongside excellent communication and personal comradery. You can join our team in Nebraska, or from your home office wherever you may be. We’ve had a remote contingent since before it was “a thing,” so we’ve got you covered.
You: You’re a natural at fostering powerful, meaningful client relationships while driving comprehensive strategy development. You’ve started your account management/marketing career and are looking for a place to further grow and hone your strategic marketing skills. Oversight and execution of omni-channel marketing initiatives is your happy place!
- Foster client relationships (maintain, strengthen, and grow) while driving comprehensive strategy development followed by oversight and execution of all omni-channel marketing initiatives/plans
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive team members
- Operate as the lead client point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts and serve as the liaison between SCORR’s clients and internal teams
- Partner with your Project Manager to ensure client needs are met on time, on budget, and on strategy
- Clearly communicate and prepare reports related to the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Skillfully be able to adapt quickly and easily to client’s changing requests and/or needs
- Approve and review all deliverables prior to being viewed by clients, ensuring they are strategically on point and that all agreed requirements are met and to SCORR’s standard of quality
- Comfortable working with individuals in all levels of the client organization, including strong skills interacting with C-suite and senior-level management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or a similar area of study
- 3-5 plus years’ experience in service-based, business-to-business marketing
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Travel may be required, as necessary
- Is proactive, dependable, professional, personable, and organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quality and results focused environment
- Strong customer service with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior agency or health science industry experience is a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple accounts, projects, and relationships at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and strategic foresight
- Experience developing and executing an integrated marketing strategy – ability to think creatively and execute strategically
There recently have been individuals impersonating SCORR Marketing using domain names and email addresses that closely resemble our own. We have demanded that such activities cease, and we have contacted law enforcement. However, we also want to provide this notice so you can avoid such fraudulent contact.
As a reminder, you will only receive communication regarding jobs at SCORR Marketing from email addresses ending in scorrmarketing.com. Any emails coming from any other domain name are not being sent by SCORR Marketing, and they are not associated with the company. If you receive such an email, we ask that you contact us immediately.
All interviews will be conducted in person or through video conference invitations from official company emails. SCORR will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement. SCORR will also never ask for your personal financial or banking information or require any financial commitment as a part of our candidate search or application process.